Thursday 5 April 2018

In the Meadow

Hello there! Rachel here with a new challenge for the month of April. I have chosen the theme of ' In the Meadow.'

I want to see your interpretation of that theme which could involve lots of grasses, wildlife or whatever you think. Just make sure you use stamps, stencils or both in your make! Here's what my teamies and I came up with. I just love what everybody has done! Just click on the names to be transported to their blogs!











I do hope you'll be able to join us!

Big hugs

Rachel x


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration ladies! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes ladies - I'm off for a closer look! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations as always !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious inspiration for a wonderful theme. Looking forward to getting a closer look soon, if I haven't already.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete